- Plant Talk is a live interactive hour long gardening show at 8:05am every Saturday all year round.
- Plant Talk's format includes live calls from listeners, questions from letters and email, and up-to-the-minute timely lawn and garden care information.
- Plant Talk focuses on Growing Zones 5 and 6 so every question and answer is pertinent to the show’s audience. No question or answer is a tune out. Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania are in the Top 10 states in lawn and garden sales.
- Plant Talk is a great point of purchase advertising medium. Gardeners can hear Plant Talk whether they are eating breakfast, working in the yard or garden or even in the car running weekend errands. No other advertising vehicle reaches gardeners as close to making lawn and garden purchases as radio. And Saturday is one of the biggest retail days of the week.
- Commercials in Plant Talk have maximum impact, showcased in a program of interest to the audience. Commercials are not an interruption, but information listeners want and need.
If you are interested in becoming a Plant Talk affiliate to run Plant Talk on your radio station Please Contact us Here.